A great opportunity to own a practice in one of Toronto’s up and coming family neighbourhoods. Located near beautiful High Park, this 1,200 sqft practice has a lot of natural light and is equipped with 4 operatories, a private office, large sterilization area, x-ray area and more. With a conservative approach to hygiene and a preference for basic dentistry, there is material upside potential to be had by a new owner ready to take this practice to the next level. Much of the potential lies in the hygiene department alone – the practice is currently billing about $120 per active patient per year in hygiene revenue, whereby the current Ontario average is about $250 per active patient per year. This is likely attributed to the fact the practice operates without Hygienists (the dentist perform the hygiene services) and rarely pre-books hygiene recalls. The practice sees patients Monday through Thursday only, and do not offer appointments past 6pm.
Additional Features Include:
- COVID Compliant
- 800+ Active Patients
- Very close to major public transit lines.
- Pan present
- Currently referring out approx. 5 endo, 5 ortho and 5 surgeries per month.
- 40% of current production is Restorative.
- Practice does not take part in active marketing and has no been accepting new patients.
- Patient base is about 60% insured with less than 1% using social assistance
- Does not take emergency walk-ins from non-patients
Current owners to assist buyer with a transition period, to be negotiated.
Showings to be booked for Monday, August 24 and Friday September 11th by appointment only.
Letters of Intent and Offers to be submitted Friday September 18th by 3:00 pm.
For additional information, please reach out to Cassandra Paolella, Sales Representative.