A great opportunity to own a practice in one of Toronto’s up and coming family neighbourhoods. Located near beautiful High Park, this 1,200 sqft practice has a lot of natural light and is equipped with 4 operatories, a private office, large sterilization area, x-ray area and more. With a conservative approach to hygiene and a preference for basic dentistry, there is material upside potential to be had by a new owner ready to take this practice to the next level. Much of the potential lies in the hygiene department alone – the practice is currently billing about $120 per active patient per year in hygiene revenue, whereby the current Ontario average is about $250 per active patient per year. This is likely attributed to the fact the practice operates without Hygienists (the dentist perform the hygiene services) and rarely pre-books hygiene recalls. The practice sees patients Monday through Thursday only, and do not offer appointments past 6pm.
Additional Features Include:
- COVID Compliant
- 800+ Active Patients
- Very close to major public transit lines.
- Pan present
- Currently referring out approx. 5 endo, 5 ortho and 5 surgeries per month.
- 40% of current production is Restorative.
- Practice does not take part in active marketing and has no been accepting new patients.
- Patient base is about 60% insured with less than 1% using social assistance
- Does not take emergency walk-ins from non-patients
Current practice owners are willing to stay on in a non-clinical capacity to assist buyer with a transition period, to be negotiated.
For additional information, please reach out to Cassandra Paolella, Sales Representative.