This long running family practice is situated in a strip plaza which houses several different professional services. With great street exposure, this practice is grossing about $840,000 and treating about 2100 recall patients, with plenty of upside potential. There is a good amount of internal potential within the hygiene department alone; currently averaging about $100 per patient per year as opposed to the provincial average of $240 per patient per year. The facility occupies about 1600 square feet and consists of 4+1 ops, a generous waiting area, a large private office, a pan area, separate lab and sterilization rooms, staff room and multiple restrooms.
This opportunity is ideal for an Investor Dentist, or a dentist who is looking to slowly take over the role of principal dentist, as the current owner wishes to remain working 4-5 days per week for a few more years.
- Digital X-rays (ScanX)
- Presented as a non-assignment office
- No evening or weekend availability currently offered
- Averaging about 14 new patients each month
- Refers out about 3 Endo and 2 Surgeries per month – Dentist tries to keep most procedures “in-house”
- Patient base is approx. 68% insured with about 13% using some form of Social Assistance
- Building is Wheelchair Accessible
- Net Earnings before paying dentist is approx. $443,000
For further information and to book your showing please contact Cassandra Paolella.