For over three decades, Hill Kindy has specialized in guiding Ontario dentists through the process of preparing, growing and selling their practices for maximum value. Known for the most rigorous appraisals in the industry, we connect discerning sellers with an elite network of private buyers – while also offering up-to-date public listings.
There are many ways to buy or sell a dental practice. However, there are benefits to working with the right dental practice brokerage that should not be overlooked:
- We have decades of experience and expertise, 35+ years to be more accurate, that will work to benefit you in, what may very well be, the most important transaction of your life.
- Our Broker of Record is a Chartered Accountant, and our dental practice appraisals are favoured by a variety of lenders, accountants, and dentists.
- We will guide you through every step of the transition and dental practice sale process, providing you with a variety of selling strategies designed to meet your unique personal, professional and financial needs.
- We have a very large base of potential buyers and the resources needed to reach out to them, while maintaining strict confidentiality in the process.
- Our reputation proves that we will go that extra mile to find you the right buyer who will care for your patients and staff in a manner that will honour your years of practice.
- We will plan and strategize your transition with your advisors to help reduce the tax liability on the sale of your practice in Ontario so that you can keep more of that hard earned profit.
As a seller, our goal is to ensure you are justly rewarded for the years of hard work, dedication and passion you have invested into your practice. We strive to create a positive experience where you feel confident and at ease navigating the most important transaction of your life.
As a buyer, we are uniquely positioned to provide you with high-value opinions that align with your business goals and objectives – in all Ontario markets.
With our help, appraising and listing a dental practice for sale, or finding a dental practice to buy, can be a seamless and hassle-free process for all. Please do not hesitate to give us a call for an initial consultation or for additional information, at 866-853-5344.
* To avoid any conflict of interest, it is our policy not to represent both the vendor and the purchaser in any one transaction.