“Keys to a Successful Practice Sale”
- Niagara Falls – November 14, 2017 @ 7:00pm
- Oakville – December 5, 2017 @ 7:00pm
- Kitchener – February 6, 2018 @ 7:00pm
- London – February 27, 2018 @ 7:00pm
- Toronto – March 20, 2018 @ 7:00pm
- Scarborough – April 17, 2018 @ 7:00pm
- Peterborough – May 15, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Owning a dental practice is a great investment. It can give you the piece of mind that you are building a valuable asset that you can sell, when and if you are ready. However, just as they say high blood pressure is a silent killer because the symptoms often go unnoticed, there too are a number of “silent value killers” that can be quietly devaluing your company, leading to a less than successful practice sale.
Join us and guest speaker Kathryn Smith, FCA., of MacKay Brehm & Smith, Chartered Accountants for an evening dedicated to helping owner dentists uncover the key components which can affect the sale of their practice, so they can take action and better ensure a successful sale.
At this seminar you will:
- Discover the key influences which drive the market today,
- Learn how to maximize your practice’s value,
- Gain insight into the most popular lease hazards,
- Get the latest information on the tax implications of your sale,
- Find out what you are really worth.