Mature family practice located in a busy, multi-story medical building which resides in a high-density residential area of Scarborough. With about 1,250 square feet, this practice is equipped with 4 operatories, a private office, lab area, large waiting/reception area and separate utility room. Gross billings are about $732,000+ with 50% allocated as hygiene revenue. There are 1,000 active patients and about 40 new patients a year – the dentist does virtually no advertising and yet maintains a decent patient base. The current owner does not service Ortho or Endo, and performs only limited Surgery – Great internal opportunity for any buyer.
- Digital X-rays.
- No weekend availability currently offered.
- Refers out about 6 Endo, 1 Ortho, 4 Perio and about 3-4 Surgeries per month.
- Ethnically diverse: approx. 40% Asian, 35% Caucasian and 25% all other.
- Patient base is approx. 75% insured with less than 3% using some form of Social Assistance
- Located on major public transportation lines.
- Building is Wheelchair Accessible.
- Net Earnings before paying dentist is $351,000+
A confidential open will be held on Saturday March 18 (by appointment only) and only after the appraisal has been reviewed. Offers will be presented when received. For further information and to book your showing please contact Cassandra Paolella.