The patient base of this practice has been appraised at $311,000 however, in order to facilitate an expedited sale for our client the asking price for the practice is $250,000 OR BEST OFFER.
Our client is not interested in carrying on with the practice of dentistry and therefore will not be offering a clinical transition. It should be noted that while a clinical transition is not an option, our client is interested in a supportive and thorough transition of his esteemed patient base to a new office, and will assist in any way he/she can to ensure a minimal attrition. Our client’s primary goal is to ensure the patients have somewhere to go and will be proactively welcomed.
Our client is most interested in offers with provisions of payment upfront.
The price adjustment is meant to encourage a quick and efficient closing.
- 954 unique patient visits within the last 24-month period
- 728 unique patient visits within the last 12-month period
- 773 unique patient visits within the previous 12-month period
- 70% of patients have insurance coverage
- Assignment office, diligent in collecting co-pays
- Steady Production – 2017 Gross Revenue of $442,000, 2016 $413,000, 2015 $440,709
- Billing $464/patient/yr (Ontario Average around $650/patient/yr)
- Billing $66/patient/yr in hygiene (preventative and perio) – Ontario average is $250/patient/yr
- Current owner does not pre-book patients for hygiene unless patient requests same
Showings will be by appointment only. Offers will be presented when submitted.
Interested parties are asked to please contact Cassandra Paolella.